Below is an example mix I created in early 2016. I play all other kinds of music and I do not always mix this fast. Sometimes I play whole songs and sometimes I mix even faster if the crowd demands it.
On top of my mixing, I also create original dance edits to give selected songs a little more punch. You cannot find these songs anywhere but this page and, if they fit, at your party. The purpose of this mix is for you to be able to hear what it sounds like when I'm in the pocket.
It's also a good example of harmonic mixing.
Songs in this mix:
1. Whitney Houston - I wanna dance with somebody
2. Calvin Harris - We found love
3. Michael Jackson - Rock like this "remix"
4. Maroon 5 - Sugar "remix"
5. Pitbull - Time of my life
6. Beyonce - Run the world (girls)
7. Bruno Mars - Treasure "remix"
8. Flo Rida - I don't like it, I love it
9. Bon Jovi - Livin on a prayer
10. DNCE - Cake by the ocean + Blurred lines
11. Chris Brown - Yeah 3x
12. Pitbull - Don't stop the party
13. Flo Rida - Get low
14. Iconapop - I love it
15. Justin Bieber - What do you mean
16. Walk the moon - Shut up and dance
17. Mike Posner - I took a pill in Ibiza
18. Gwen Stefani - Hollaback girl
19. The Spice Girls - Wannabe
20. Sam & Dave - Hold on I'm coming
21. Michael Jackson - Don't stop 'til you get enough
22. The Beastie Boys - Intergalactic acapella
23. The Bee Gees - Stayin Alive
24. Usher - Yeah
25. Run DMC - Walk this way
As your DJ, it's my job is to engage your guests through music. I'll be changing pace, shifting genres, and doing live mashups. I like a good mix that keeps everyone moving. Every crowd is different and I do my absolute best to read yours and keep them happy. I have lots of special ways to play classic wedding music that make a huge difference.
All your guests should feel welcome and have a blast. I pay attention to the narrative of your night.